Wednesday, December 2, 2009

what it takes




The two-weeks vacation is over. We went to Al-Khobar City_which is in Saudi Arabia_ and since we live in Riyadh_which there is no sea in_ we find Al-Khobar City the perfect spot for vacations, especially around this time of the year. We had great time in there, did both boating and motor-cycling, and boy....that was kinda odd for us to see the desert on  one side and the sea on the right opposite side. Beautiful scene, and great weather. Actually, I will show you some of the photos that I took from this trip, and I just need time to put them on a new post, so wait for that, coz I really think the photos are pretty and they have story
:)


Nothing much now after the trip...just that I lost my bedroom's key during the trip I guess; and had to spend the night on the coach  T_T 

My sister and her kids came over yesterday, they live in Qatar which is outside our country, and I guess we're having them for propebly a week or so....so excited for that!!! I can't tell you how much I love my little two neices...just adore them. My sister is about nine years older then me and finally I'm on a proper age where out thoughts can across each othere since we weren't close before when I was young, I couldn't understand her and she didn't either! But now we are both mature 


She just left me after a loooooooong conversation about  random things, you know, stuff that two sisters would share , and now I'm alone swimming again with my thoughts. Why can't I just skip this part of my life hahahah !!  ^-^ I always observe things and always think deeply about them

I was thinking: what it took me to be able to have conversations with my sister? Is it because of my age? That now I'm old enough? What it takes to be mature
?

I don't think it's because I'm twenty now, or at least not only because of that. I think it's impossible to have mature conversations with adults all the time. Adults are not mature all the time, and some of them are completely immature

I always thought when I was a child that what distincts adults from children is maturity, and now I just found out that I was wrong. I may understand life better than a man in his thirtees. I'm not saying though that I'm sure about myself but I feel confident when it comes to this part. I guess I'm in the process of being mature..I think about life alot. I detail things and investigate its roots and sources, more of a philosopher. I 
don't think that things that happens to us are random but had reason and meaning

The things you see, are usually seen by lots of other people. The issues that tears you apart in your life surley have teared lots of ther people before you. We live the same life basically but we differ in circumstances. But why my eyes are opened widly? Is it because I think too much? and  I just ask myself: Is the thinking productive or not?
Have I bettered things out after that productive thinking? Have I managed my problems after that productive thinking? Do I live a better life now after that deep productive thinking? What kind of good life that I live now?   

I believe that maturity is reached through asking yourself these questions. The moment you start thinking and truly thinking, you may reach  that great trade
Has age anything to do with it? after my argument above: Do you think that 
 in order to have mature conversation, you have to be old?

What it takes then
??

No comments: