Thursday, November 19, 2009

Happy Day






What a happy day I had today!! It's officially our first day in vacation, only two-weeks break for the Adha
Eid, and my family decided to go camping! but there is no mountains near our city :) it's a desert...and it was damn cold ukkkkkkk !

Great timing coz I was about to go mad over all of the things I had to go through! worrying over my mom's health, worrying over my school, and recently worrying over my grandma! Waoof !!! What a strong head that was able to keep all these things inside! But I'm having a happy day today
:)




The peace I needed so much during this tough time came to me only through keeping God inside my heart..I kept thinking God is with me.. will never leave me alone..I figured out that may be I should work harder so 
I can be on a near level to reach God. For further explaination, I decided that I will do more of  good things to people on a dialy basis, and  in my heart I wish God accept them so He answer all of my prayers: I go to the supermarket everyday and buy some juice and cup-cakes and on the way back I give them to any worker-lady I see, coz usually they are poor and they work hard in cleaning up the university and they don't have time to eat something except for a humble breakfast in the morning, and I know this is nothing but at least I'm doing good things...I would do anything to be a good person in front of God

See...this is the thing we learn from ever since KG, that God is with us all the time and that He hears and watch us with each heart-beat for the rest of of our lives. Therefore, I know He is with me. If He is not, then I wonder who created us? this world? and what is the purpose?  This amazing work must've been the work of HIM

The days I can't keep my promise, I instead devote two minutes of my time to have an immediate contact with God through the prayer at night, this is basically the way Muslims reach God: in a direct way. And I put all my hopes in God to keep me all together to face this life

If you think that I'm having serious problems, I'd say I'm the most lukiest person on earth for I've been blessed with so many things that I'm thankful for; but I just observe life from a serious perspective. I'm only twenty and I'm totally a normal college girl who is totally obsessed with Asain dramas, and pretty much a shopholic one, love shopping to death, and I totally RocK :) It's just that I'm not shallow...I believe in my identity, and I'm just trying to live a good life, a life that combines both fun with rational way of living


I originally created this blog, to share with you the lesson that I everyday observe, and I use the verb "observe" coz those lessons are never obvious to us..we either learn them through experiencing them ourselves or from other people who did. So, I guess I I'm doing an extra good thing here :)

No comments: