Sunday, November 8, 2009

?Are You Truely You



I woke up this morning and decided to act myself and be myself from now on
Just as simple as that ^^
I have abserved myself lately..And I'm becoming like them!
I've noticed that I'm starting to become all that I hated in some people:
caring only about what other people might think of me 24/7
caring only about my appearance, and not in a good way, I mean, I'm becoming materialistic; I keep wondering all the time, "Do I look like them?"
Everything that I've hated about them

But that's it!
I'm going to ride that bus and go to college, and be who I actually am.
I wear make-up, but only wear it for myself esteem.
Enough with expectations..Enough with fakeness..


So I went to college today..I put my honest and pure smile on my face: sure I had the thought of being an outsider..I thought may be it's too risky to act like me in fron of them!

But then, what made me calm down is when a question occured to my mind, "Would you really wanna meet someone like you who is never relaxed around people, and would act the way he/she wrongly think they  would accept?"

"What un ugly character! Who would put a mask on his face only because other people are wearring it?"
I thought to myself. I mocked my fake-me, "I would never like to meet a person like that!" .

It's my first day back to my true-me
go easy on me ^^


_________________________________
In Quraan, Allah says that all human beings are a 100% equal. The only difference between them is
the goodness and the virtuality they have in their hearts.

No comments: