Sunday, August 30, 2009

about every guy I liked~

The photos are up there^ I couldn't upload them on the same page




Interesting topic hah? hahah...Well I had the thoughts of writing about my ideal guy; but I just couldn't figure out what should I talk about? and these days I'm slowly discovering my real personality..and I have concluded that there are aint no guy gonna put up with me!! I mean ..I'm just being truthful! don't go too far with your imagination, I'm muslim and I don't go out and we muslims do not have any realationships before marriage which is the right way to live a clean life far away from committing sins. However, from my behavior at home I can predict what kind of wife I'll be in the future? with my so many flaws..I ride my plane and fly to another planet. The planet of my ideal future husband(s). Since I'm a big fan of Asian dramas, especially Korean and
Japanese ones, my ideal future husband is going to be one of these handsome actors and singers

Pic 1 => the first photo is for Yamapi and he's a Japanese actor and singer and a group member of News. He was my first crush, even though he was not my first Japanese actor I've ever seen. Actually my first Japanese drama was Boys over flowers_the Japanese version_. Yamapi could be my ideal husband because he's handsome, and he's really a hard worker, he always put all of his effort to succeed in any work wich really amaze me! and his lovely realationship with his Mom and how he tries to make her live happily, PLUS he has suffered from the absense of his father wich makes me feel related to him since I have the same problem ^-^

Pic2=> I didn't abandoned Yamapi :D BUT I just fell in love with another actor, and guyzzzzzz !! this is real cuz I really wished that I would have a husband who's like him in certain ways..He's the Korean actor and singer Lee Junki ! WHO DOESN'T HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM

?????????

First time I saw this guy was in the Korean drama My Girl

He wasn't that hot when I first saw him, but later with more photos of him on the Internet I SIMPLY COULDN'T BARE THAT HANDSOMENESS !!!!!!

With more reading about him, I found out that he's just so down to earth and he's kind-hearted and I even saw his photos of his trip with little orphans..you can see from the way he holds them that he's so kind-hearted. that photo of him holding the orphan is what made me like him even more. So,my husband must be kind and good-hearted just like Junki. In an interview with him that I've seen on Youtube, he was asked what his wish for New Year of 2009 would be? " I drink alot when I'm alone, and I wish that I quit drinking this year..it's just that I drink alot when I'm off-work, but when I'm acting I don't drink brcause I'm too busy to be SAD!"he answered. You can check what he litterally said on YouTube. That confession was so tauchie that I liked him even more. In Islam there's no drinking. If you drink then you have to redeem yourself by simply quitting alcohole and praying to Allah to forgive you. In Islam drinking is a sin because it flips the mind and the drunk person may commit a crime while not sensing anything which will lead to corruption. BUT I have this simpathy towards him and it's coming from Islam principles which asks us to be simpathatic towards people even if they commit sins and never abandon them so they wouldn't commit even bigger sins. This is why I'm having this positive attitude towards people in all kinds

Pic3=> From News I also liked Shige alooooooot, especially the moment Koyama talked about his trip with him to the U.S and how he was such a good friend and all that. I laughed sooo much when he mentioned their awkward story at their suite in the hotel, where they had to sleep in one bed, putting a big pillo in the middle between them !!! Oh Allah ! that was hillarious....I also couldn't stop thinking about him when he and his group members went out to drink and then he started to cry..saying that he loves them so much! boy~ that was so adorable =>>>why do I always have stories about drunk men !!!!! hahaha
pic4=>> Speaking of drunk men, this forth guy over here is a member of Arashii, a Japanese band, his name is Aiba..and he's just hillarious..just love to hear his funny stories!! even though I have this sense that he's not that cute at home..I don't know why..maybe coz he acts serious sometimes. Like your future husband is going to be funny 24/7 ?!DON'T KNOW WHY I'M
BEING LIKE THAT
Aiba, Oh Aiba..I really liked your funny stories and how you manage your embarrasing situations! like that funny story of you being slapped on the face by a stranger at the subway-train !! and agian going back to the drinking thing..he had the same story of Shige from News, he went out with his group members to drink and he gotten so drunk that he started to cry saying that he's thankful to Tokyo having brought all the members from different cities together into one band. So, I found that adorable too ^_^
pic 5=>> Tegoshi from News, the cuttest guy ever, that was before knowing two other even cutter guys i'll mention them next, he's just so adorable. I have to admit that I've mistaken him with a girl in his drama My hero My boss
and that was my first time meeting him. Youtube is such a dear friend! I have been able to get to know about all of them only through YT. The moment I liked him was when he spoke openly about his opinion about the members of his group and he was just so spontaneous in his interviews..the moment where he told Rio that he's happy that Rio's attitude has gotten softer with him and he mentioned one particular incident.. I was just blewn away! I like guys who are just spontaneous and outgoing. That's what I'd like to see also in my future husband
^_^
pic6 =>> Kusano Hironory ! Simply loved him from the moment on his famous cut: where he was asked to repeat a sentence with awkward vioce..he's such a cuttie !!! Even my MOM who critisize me alot about my hobbies, admitted that he's sooooooooooo adorable on that cut! I even saw her staring at him..just amazed! BUT I feel sorry for him for being kicked out of News and I truly wish we could see him agian on the screen coz he's soooo talented at dancing. But again, it was the drinking issue that got him into trouble. For the ones who are interested in watching his videos..you can check them out on YouTube.
pic7=>> this guy I should've left him for the end since he's my RECENT ideal husband, but CAN'T WAIT TO TELL YOU ABOUT HIM . He's the cuttest of the cuttest of the cuttest ...ect. that I've ever fell in love with. He's Nickhun from 2pm the Korean band.Though he's half Thai half Chinese, he learned Korean and was discovered at LA while the korean song Festivle. His baby-face cutness is what captures every girl sees him, but what captured me was
when I saw him on Starking Show bursting into tears and just lost control over himself at the scene of a gifted band made of blind children..it was really nerve-breaking..but it's him and his tenderness that I wish I would find in my future husband..I've downloaded a video from YouTube that contains the part where he loses control over himself. Although he's only 21 you feel like you're watching a 25 or 28 year old guy! it's amazing how he's that mature
pic8=>> before Nickhun there were a few ideal guys that I liked..among them Golf and Mike , the Thai brothers, they are singers and they are just soooo awsome!! I was confused between them at the beginning but later I was able to differentiate..and I did..alot~ I like Mike alot from the moment I saw him crying in an interview, you can also check that on YouTube under Golf&Mike crying. The cut is not subbed unfortunately, but I have checked Google and the reason why they were crying is that because the presenter asked them about thei childhood, and they didn't have a normal one coz they were forced to leave their friends and their school to work in the music industery. Mike is the one who cried, golf was conforting him at the beginning but soon he joined his brother and they both lost control on themselves. I don't like eo see someone cry..I even couldn't stop crying with them..but it's just that in life you meet so many fake people that you just wish to see someone wh's true and have deep emotions inside. This way life is more safe to me. That's how I'd like to imagine my future husband. Being sensetive, but not overly sensetive
pic9 =>> Dong Hae from the Korean band Super Junior. I think it you watched their Super Adonis Reality show on youtube, especially when Dong Hae was so close to one of the orphans. The part where he said that he dream of being married and having kids even though he was only 21 is just a catching part to me. When I little, I had a similar experience just like that young orphan had with Don Hae; that's why may be I find myself more leaning onto guys from that type.
pic10=>> Recently and because of Starking Show, I've been liking this guy soooo much. He's Lee Teok from Super Junoir. He's just the type of funny guys. Not all funny people are funny. This guys is naturally funny but not overwhelmingly funny. He's handsome to the point where I find myself starring at his face on the screen to make sure hasn't he done any PS ?? He remind of an old friend that I had in highschool..he even lookes like her a bit..they have similar funny reactions towards things. I like about him that he's a hard worker at the same time and it's obvious since he's the leader of the group
Lastly, the flight over there..to where my IN-YOUR-DREAM ideal husbands is just a long one that I apologize for not being able to make it to the reality show ^_^ after seeing those guys who would ever wanna come back!!! So I'd only hope that Ive made my mind clear about my type of guy to be my future husband..just to share that with you so you may find something helpful about your wished and dreams about your future partner, and hope that you enjoyed reading it
_____________________
Salam= means peace

No comments: