Thursday, August 27, 2009

About love


IT's what make it all ok..it's what add the flavor to it..It's LOVE. Yesterday was a usual Ramadan day..My mom was making our Iftar _the meal muslims have after fasting_ and I helped preparing the table..My two nieces were playing around trying to miss it all up which makes me really angry but...HEY! it's Ramadan. Even though it was a usual day, I've noticed that it was among those days where you just appreciate love more than anytime before. Having everything..plus having love..is what made my yesterday extraordinary! The story is that our relatives came to pay us a visit after the Iftar...It was actaully my sick sister who's been the reason behind their visit. Nothing fancy..just drunk our Arabic coffee and had some cake..but it all started right after our guests were leaving. We wanted to have dinner together..so I called my uncle who was going out anyway to buy us some dinner..and my mom asked me to pay for it, so I did. Our guests then apologized saying that it's already a pleasure to see each other and that we don't have to order dinner..so they left while my uncle was coming home with the dinner..the dinner that costed me a fortune!! I felt really down coz it was alot and there are not enough people to eat that all up hehehehe ! Now that I'm typing it down..I remember my uncle's reaction: He was seriosly sorry for my wasted money..I was depressed enough to beg him joining us to the table hahaha ! He just gave me that lovely look..and sat down on the chair saying that "you're doing us a favor by gathering us on this table"

and so I couldn't feel sorry for all that. I just felt love. After that, my family were histerical, we just couldn't stop laughing over the silliest stuff. It's only this Ramadan which brought us all together. Late that night, where everyone's gone to sleep..I kept watching Korea TV till this morning, and there was Starking Show on the same channel_comic show_ where they bring celebrities and gifted people to eventaully choose who's the most creative contastant. During the show, the Korean band "Super Jonior" seemed to be more like brothers than co-workers. It's the body language between them that show you how much they feel like they are one unit as brothers more than as co-workers! it's amazing how love can relate people together. So, at the end I'd like to remind myself of everything Allah have been giving me..Love is among the greatest gifts..it's what make me feel

alive


No comments: