Thursday, September 10, 2009

Children's power




Kids are so amazing..they are little creatures with a Gold Memory. Don't be surprised but they understand situations in life more than grown-up people. They can read people's minds. They have a unique power that once they get older they simlpy lose it, this power make them able to sense people..able to tell wether that person is good inside or bad. You may wonder how would I know stuff like that? I'm no longer a child..I know that! and I didn't read sychological books; but I used to be a child once. I've been there and I still strongly remember-if not all- almost all of the things that happened to me when I was a child. I remember good stuff and bad stuff_gratefull to Allah there weren't many_ and I remember good people I met during my childhood..and most of them aren't with me today. I remember what a child would love most, what would miss most, what would hate most, what would REMEMBER most. Simple they are..in their wishes and interests. Pure they are.. almost angels..angels who recognize angels. When I was an angel, I was blessed enough to recognize an angelic adult, who happened to be my Uncle's friend. I was five or 6, didn't quite understand my father's apsense; and though I couldn't care less, I was simple. So, I guess the interence of that angelic person into my life was a big gift from Allah, that would make it all up for me..and I just automatically saved him as my only precious memory from the past. He didn't do great stuff to me, he was Simply doing simple stuff to a simple creature. Hanging with me at the funfair,Softly holding my little hands, Surprising me on each visit with a candy, or driving me to the ice-cream store. Regular adults wouldn't get it, get that children only recieve simple stuff with worm touch. So now as I became an adult., I remeber those good memories that One Person caused it to me. It's just amazing how a simple thing can lead on big memories that will go on with you for the rest of your life! As I remeber him, I pray for his soul to rest in peace. I pray for him each time I have those flashbacks. Let's just appreciate children a bit more. Let's do good stuff to them with keeping it simple. Just remember that they are simple, they don't demand anything! they can be happy with only dedicating a few hours a week to play with them, a few moments a day to tell them how loved they are. Just put yourselves in their shoes and ask yourselves what would you like to have if you are a child back again? For those good people that left me in this world..I will always keep you in my heart and mind. I'll always have those nights where I wake up from sleeping and think about you and how I miss you now. I'll always pray Allah to gather me with you again in Heaven in sha Allah..and we'll reunite


















No comments: