Saturday, September 5, 2009


The other day I had a heated discussion between me and my sister. I was telling her about whom I wish to marry..and I've explained that I don't wish a rich guy or a handsome one_though I don't mind one hehehe ^_^ _ but what I wish for my future husband is to be educated with a profound job; as a college professor or a dentist. I just flappergaste over those smart guys!! and my sister then argued me asking: " so you like old men ?!" and I was disappointed of my sister's question; coz I really don't think that a person have to be old so he/she can be smart !! " I don't mind older men...but that's not my point anyway! I said I like smart guys" then she stated that to have a partner who's that highly educated and seems to be class..then you should improve yourself so you both be equal. I didn't understand so I asked what does she mean? then she explained that I have to deserve someone like him. To tell you the truth, I never knew my sister's point of view about me..I thought that everyone in my family admires me coz I'm really proud of myself since I'm excellent at college and that I can speak English and I feel that I'm not like some of the girls who are only interested in the shallow stuff. I counted to her every single thing about me that I believe make me qualified to be the wife of HIM, but she was still arguing me that I'm not ready enough to have a smart guy and that I'm not highly educated yet. I know that we don't get everything we wish, and I know I might marry someone who's absolutely the opposite of my dream guy..but there is a saying that in other words means: you are big if you wish big :) So at the end, our discussion went on a dead end but it did help me alot to understand that you have to work hard on yourself and never say that I'm good already. I wish you people to be ambitious as much as you can and never give up your dreams at the same time

No comments: