Sunday, September 27, 2009

Mind rushes before school starts

It's about time to go back to school! next Sat is propably going to be my fisrt day in my sixth semester..English Literature major. So many things I'm thinking about, so many things I wanna do, so many things I have to do before this Sat, and so many ruined things I wanna fix. For the ruined things that I wanna repair and fix: is my relationships with some of my professors and others. Last semester I wasn't slowing down I guess..and I made a couple of mistakes. I didn't apperciate the goodness of a professor of mine..I respected her from within but never in action. Usually when two people differs in style, the next thing happens is that they start to misunderstand each other. For what happened between me and my professor_that I believe now is the best teacher in the department_ I acted myself and she didn't apperciate having a person like me in her class..I speak my mind POLITLY about the material and never give up on making people understand my point! I just wanted to have the freedom to speak my mind and she wanted a quiet student I guess. This summer I had the flashbacks and I kept remembering her treating me very well even though she didn't like my attitude. That's in itself is a rare trate to see in one's personality.You are really a nice person from inside if you treat everyone farely even with difference in attitudes and personalities among people. I can now understand her and I would like to shade all the bad stuff she propably was thinking of me. This ruined relationship I would love to repair and fix once this semester begins. Other than that, nothing in my mind is serious..just that I have sooooo many things I wanna do before next Sat!

I'm planning on visiting my dentist for regular check..I keep planning for that and it never happens hehehe ! also I'd like to go to the salon and hopefully it'll turn out to be ok...Yah that and this.. and my mind is rushing before school

----------------------
never leave ruined stuff in your life behind you

No comments: