Monday, January 5, 2009

Short story: Mrs.Walton


"What if I can change my life?" I asked myself. I'm used to get up every morning by six o'clock. Go to the bathroom and take a shower. Get dressed up and ready to go to school. Before I go I'm used to give my mother a kiss on her cheek. When I arrive to school, first thing I see inside is Mrs.Walton.She's always wearing her green skirt, brown boots, and her big glasses from the nineties. I always say Hi to her, but inside my mind she's only Mrs.Walton.Then I go to my class,and force myself to laugh over boring jokes that my stupid friends make.Not hearing at all my teacher's voice which for sure is loud enough to match her image when her mouth is loudly open.As usual my suffer ends up at 1 pm and that's when I'm ready to go home.The rest of my day would be either on TV or on Video games.Exept the fights I have with my Mom over cleaning dishes and stuff like that which may take me away bitterly from watching TV or from anything I like. The most peaceful time I have during my day is the time when I go to sleep. I can have dreams about things I've never had or will never. I can do whatever I like without having to deal with any kind of force or power. That's my typical life. Sometimes I have this desire to do something and change my life if I could. But I've never thought that one day it might actually happen.Onenight I closed my eyes willingly to sleep, I was extremely exahusted.I felt so" out of this world", flying above the clouds. Then, suddenly something grabs me from behind and takes me away from my home. I opened my eyes with a fear I will never forget. I saw myself sitting on a chair, right in front of me there was a mirror. My eyes were almost pulled out,I was totally flabbergasted.It wasn't me, It was Mrs. Walton whom I have now her body,and unknowingly her life.
*********************************************
Loud scream came out of my mouth. Without thinking I stood up trying to look for anything that is related to my home. But unfortunately I was actually at Mrs. Walton's place."Ten minutes" that's how long it took me to realize the fact that not only my physical appearance that has changed, it's actually my whole life that is dramatically changed. I was wearing Mrs. Walton's glasses, and I thought that it would be clever to try to take them off. Well, that wasn't clever at all; I tripped off over some of the things that obviously belonged to Mrs. Walton. I knew it from the T-shirts with the shoulders. I would never try to wear them in any case, or at least that's what I hope. I picked up myself, and with all the power I can get, I tried to open the door and run to my home. The minute I opened the door, four midgets climbed me up. They were screaming, "Mommy, mommy!" I freaked out and freezed right where I was, later I figured out that they were Mrs. Walton's children. After the shock, I just thought that they would not easily accept their new Mom; so I figured that maybe it would be appropriate to just act like their Mom. They asked me "What took you so late, mom?", and they asked me to make their breakfast. They grabbed me all the way down to the kitchen and I was nervous because I had no idea how to cook.

No comments: